Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 27 May 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 27 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low located over Cape St. James.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Saturday dissipating low located over Hecate
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday building ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:56 PM PDT 27 May 2022 A weakening low pressure centre near Cape St James this afternoon
will dissipate over Hecate Strait Saturday morning.
Southeast gales over Eastern Queen Charlotte Sound and along the
Central Coast will ease early this evening.
A ridge of high pressure will build over the Pacific on Saturday
And will bring strong northwesterlies for most waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: