Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PST 05 December 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots early this evening then veering to southeast 20 to 25 after midnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 5 December 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over BC interior.
At 10:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located west of the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PST Monday frontal system located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:04 AM PST 5 December 2021 A Pacific frontal system will approach the offshore waters late this
afternoon and then lie over the offshore waters overnight. Ahead of
the front, gale force southeast winds will develop over the offshore
waters this afternoon and then over central waters and west of Haida
Gwaii and Vancouver Island tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: