Issued 09:30 PM PDT 20 March 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots veering to north 10 to 15 Wednesday morning then diminishing to light near noon Wednesday. Wind becoming northeast 5 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 20 March 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1006 mb located over the northeastern
Gulf of Alaska.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday deepening low 1000 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PDT 20 March 2018 A low pressure centre over the Eastern Gulf of Alaska will move
southwards to lie over Central Bowie by late Wednesday afternoon.
Strong to gale force northwest winds will prevail over northern
Bowie until the low moves south of the region.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: