Issued 10:30 AM PDT 22 March 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to northeast 5 to 15 early Friday morning.
A few showers ending early Friday morning.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 22 March 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating low located over southeastern
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Tofino.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 1:16 PM PDT 22 March 2018 Gale force westerly winds over eastern sections of Juan de Fuca
strait will persist for the remainder of the day as a cold front
crosses the region. The gale force winds will shift to strong
southeasterly this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: