Issued 10:30 AM PDT 15 July 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light except northwest 5 to 15 knots over southern sections today tonight and Monday.
Chance of showers over northern sections Monday.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 15 July 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT today weakening low 1004 mb located over the
northern Gulf of Alaska.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT Monday approaching trough located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:29 AM PDT 15 July 2018 A ridge of high pressure will remain nearly stationary along a
northeast to southwest line across Haida Gwaii. Moderate to strong
northwesterlies will continue to prevail south of the ridge with
local gales expected off the northwestern coast of Vancouver Island
and through Johnstone Strait.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: