Issued 09:30 PM PDT 21 September 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 20 Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 21 September 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1005 mb located over southern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday weakening low located near Tofino.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:06 PM PDT 21 September 2018 A low pressure centre continues to slowly track across Southern
Explorer and will weaken tonight as it nears Tofino. In the wake of
the low, gale force northwesterlies over Explorer - south will
diminish overnight as a ridge of high pressure approaches the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: