Issued 04:00 PM PDT 15 April 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light Friday morning then becoming northerly 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 15 April 2021 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 PM PDT 15 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce marginal
gale force northerly outflow tonight through Howe Sound and will
continue into Friday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: