Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
Issued 05:00 AM MST 12 November 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 knots increasing to west 15 overnight. Wind west 15 Wednesday.
Flurries ending near noon. Periods of snow Wednesday morning.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Moderate freezing spray beginning near midnight becoming severe overnight and ending Wednesday morning.
High today minus 19. Low tonight minus 28. High Wednesday minus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913Issued 05:00 AM MST 12 November 2019
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: