Issued 07:00 PM MDT 16 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to east 25 Wednesday evening.
Fog patches forming Wednesday morning and dissipating Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 16 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 16 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday departing low 1001 mb located at 65N 95W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday ridge located from 76N 140W to 76N 101W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge located from 76N 140W to 68N 101W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located from 76N
69W to 70N 57W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: