Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 30 March 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind northeast 10 to 20 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 30 March 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 996 mb located off Cape St. James.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low 1011 mb located southwest of Cape
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
northern BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:04 PM PDT 30 March 2020 A low pressure centre off cape St. James will track southeastward
across Queen Charlotte Sound tonight and lie just southwest of Cape
Scott by Tuesday afternoon. West of the low, strong to gale force
northwesterlies over Bowie will ease overnight but continue through
Tuesday over Explorer.
Additionally, a ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will
continue to give gale force outflow winds near mainland inlets of
The North and Central Coasts tonight through Tuesday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: