Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 14 November 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to south 15 near midnight then becoming northeast 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind backing to northwest 5 to 15 Thursday morning then becoming light Thursday afternoon.
Showers changing to rain this evening then to showers early Thursday morning and ending late Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Dixon Entrance West - west of LangaraIssued 4:00 PM PST 14 November 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 14 November 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 1008 mb located west of Bowie.
By 6:00 a.m. PST Thursday departing low 1008 mb located over
central Hecate Strait.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 PM PST 14 November 2018 A 1008 MB low will move eastward across Southern Bowie this evening
and then cross Central Hecate Strait early Thursday morning.
Southerly gales are forecast south of the low tonight and expected to
spread to the central and Northern Mainland coast by early Thursday
Winds will ease towards midday Thursday as the low departs.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: