Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PST 18 February 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northerly 15 near midnight then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 early Monday morning. Wind becoming northerly 15 late Monday afternoon.
Chance of showers Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 18 February 2018 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight trough located from the North Coast to
the South Coast.
By 10:00 a.m. PST Monday weakening trough located from the North
Coast to Vancouver Island.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:16 PM PST 18 February 2018 A trough stretching from the North Coast to the South Coast combined
with an Arctic ridge across the BC Interior continues to drive
Strong northerly winds including outflows through mainland inlets.
Gale force northerly winds will continue tonight for many of the
central waters, southern waters and mainland inlets. These winds
Will persist into Monday morning and then ease.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: