Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 17 December 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 5 to 15 late Monday morning.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 17 December 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today frontal system located over southern
By 1:00 a.m. PST Monday frontal system located south of Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 999 mb located over the Gulf of Alaska.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Monday weakening low 1006 mb located off the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 PM PST 17 December 2017 A low pressure system over the Gulf of Alaska will gradually move
southward tonight while weakening. Strong to gale force westerlies
will prevail over Bowie this evening. The winds will become moderate
to strong westerlies overnight as the system weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: