Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 23 May 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming westerly 10 to 20 early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming easterly 5 to 15 Tuesday morning then backing to northerly 5 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending early this morning. Showers this afternoon. Periods of rain Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 23 May 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located from Explorer to Haida Gwaii.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday deepening low located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low located over northwestern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:29 AM PDT 23 May 2022 A new low pressure system will approach Explorer on Tuesday. Ahead of
the system, gale force southeasterly winds are expected for Explorer,
West Vancouver Island north, and Queen Charlotte Sound Tuesday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: