Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PST 31 January 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southerly 15 Wednesday morning then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers changing to rain Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 31 January 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST Wednesday approaching frontal system located
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:06 PM PST 31 January 2023 In the wake of a frontal system, southeast gales will persist along
the Central Coast tonight through Wednesday.
A second frontal system will approach the offshore waters Wednesday
night. Ahead of the front, southeast gales will develop over southern
and central waters Wednesday evening, then northern waters overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: