Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PST 17 January 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots veering to north 10 to 20 early this morning then becoming southeast 10 to 20 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon and to southeast 30 to 40 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance West - west of LangaraIssued 04:00 AM PST 17 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 17 January 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today departing cold front located over the
Central Coast extending southward.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 5:18 AM PST 17 January 2022 A warm front will approach the offshore waters and produce gale force
southeast winds to the area Tuesday evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: