Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 05 August 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to westerly 10 to 20 late this evening then becoming southeast 5 to 15 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming west 10 to 20 Friday evening.
Showers changing to rain near midnight and ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 5 August 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low 1004 mb located north of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low 1007 mb located north of Bowie.
At 2:00 a.m. PDT Friday approaching trough located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 AM PDT 5 August 2021 A ridge of high pressure over Northern Vancouver Island and strong
daytime heating over the BC Interior are producing strong to gale
force inflow winds through Juan de Fuca Strait every day in the late
afternoon and evening. Winds will then ease to moderate to strong by
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: