Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PST 15 February 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then increasing to north 20 to 30 late overnight. Wind north 20 to 30 Saturday.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 15 February 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 1000 mb located off Tofino.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:13 AM PST 15 February 2019 A low will develop off Vancouver Island this afternoon. Strong to
gale force northerly winds will spread across the offshore waters to
the west of this system today then gradually Progress toward the west
coast of Haida Gwaii and Vancouver Island early Saturday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: