Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 5 to 15 knots backing to southeast 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Scattered showers this afternoon. Scattered showers Monday evening. Fog patches dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 14 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating trough located over eastern
Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 10:00 a.m. PDT Monday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 PM PDT 14 August 2022 Gale force southeast winds over Northwestern Vancouver island will
ease to strong by this evening as the trough over Queen Charlotte
A frontal system will approach the offshore waters late Monday.
Strong to gale force southeasterlies will develop ahead of the system
over Bowie Monday evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: