Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 01 October 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 near noon Monday.
Rain changing to showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 1 October 2023 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located over Hecate Strait.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday frontal system located over the South Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:33 PM PDT 1 October 2023 A frontal system will slide southeastward across the central waters
this evening. Ahead of the system, southerly gales will continue over
the central waters this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: