Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 25 June 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 5 to 15 late this afternoon then increasing to north 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 25 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located off Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight weakening frontal system located off Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday trough located over northwestern
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: