Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 23 July 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots today. Wind southwest 10 to 15 tonight. Wind southerly 10 to 15 Saturday.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 23 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Hecate Strait.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight dissipating trough located over the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 AM PDT 23 July 2021 A trough of low pressure laying through Hecate Strait will move onto
the mainland coast early this morning. Ahead of the trough, strong to
gale force southeasterly winds will shift to moderate southwesterly
in its wake.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: