Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 18 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 5 to 15 early this evening then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 early Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to northwest 5 to 15 Thursday evening.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 18 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today departing low 999 mb located over northern
At 2:00 p.m. PDT Thursday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:25 AM PDT 18 May 2022 A deep low pressure centre has crossed Northern Vancouver Island and
is moving into mainland BC. Winds have shifted from gale to storm
force southeasterlies to gale to storm force westerly in its wake.
The southeast gales have spread to the Strait of Georgia. Westerly
gales have developed through Juan de Fuca after the frontal passage
and the westerly gales will push into Haro Strait and Strait of
Georgia south later this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: