Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PST 18 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 5 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 after midnight. Wind increasing to north 25 Tuesday morning.
A few showers ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 18 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today deepening low 1014 mb located at 44N 133W.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday low 1000 mb located over northern
At 4:00 a.m. PST today low 1007 mb located at 57N 140W.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today weakening low 1014 mb located over northern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PST 18 December 2017
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: