Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 09 August 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots becoming west 20 to 25 late this morning then diminishing to west 15 Monday morning.
Rain ending this afternoon. Showers Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 8 August 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Explorer.
At 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday cold front located over western Bowie.
By 3:00 p.m. PDT Sunday departing cold front located over the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM PDT 9 August 2020 A deep low pressure system will move into the Gulf of Alaska this
The cold front associated with this system is giving gale force
southwesterly winds to Northern Bowie and gale force southerly
Winds over west coast Haida Gwaii, Dixon Entrance and Hecate
The winds will diminish this afternoon as the front moves out of
The region except Bowie where gale force winds will ease to strong
westerlies this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: