Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 17 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots veering to north 15 to 25 early Sunday morning.
Drizzle changing to showers this afternoon and ending near noon Sunday. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 17 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of
the offshore waters.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today deepening trough located over the Alaska
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday weakening low 998 mb located near Prince
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:25 AM PDT 17 August 2019 An area of low pressure off Alaska Panhandle will move south this
afternoon and lie near Prince Rupert by this evening. Strong to
marginal gale force winds will develop near the low over the
Northern waters this afternoon. Winds will ease Sunday morning as
The low weakens and move inland.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: