Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 October 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 25 knots backing to northeast 25 early this morning then diminishing to east 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Monday.
Showers Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located over southwestern
By 11:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located west of Vancouver
At 11:00 a.m. PDT today low 947 mb located southwest of Explorer.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight low 958 mb located over southwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:22 AM PDT 24 October 2021 A strong front associated with an exceptionally deep low pressure
system is producing gale to storm force easterly winds over the
southern offshore waters. Winds will rise to storm to local hurricane
force southeasterly this morning. Through the inner South Coast winds
will rise to gale force southeasterly this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: