Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 01 October 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 20 knots veering to southwest 15 near noon then increasing to west 20 to 25 late this afternoon. Wind backing to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Rain changing to showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 1 October 2023 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located over Hecate Strait.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday frontal system located over the South Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:33 PM PDT 1 October 2023 A frontal system will slide southeastward across the central waters
this evening. Ahead of the system, southerly gales will continue over
the central waters this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: