Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 30 January 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southeast 20 to 25 late overnight then increasing to southeast 25 to 30 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to southerly 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 30 January 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today frontal system located over northern
By 10:00 p.m. PST tonight departing frontal system located over
the North Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Tuesday frontal system located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday frontal system located from the North
Coast to the Central Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 PM PST 30 January 2023 Another frontal system will move from Bowie toward the north and
central coasts on Tuesday. Ahead of the system, gale force
southeasterly winds will develop over eastern sections of the central
and northern waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: