Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PST 26 November 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 25 knots diminishing to north 15 near noon Sunday.
Showers changing to rain near midnight then to showers Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 26 November 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight frontal system located over southern
By 4:00 a.m. PST Sunday departing frontal system located over
At 4:00 a.m. PST Sunday trough located over Haida Gwaii extending
By 9:30 p.m. PST Sunday departing trough located over the South
Coast extending northwestward.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:21 PM PST 26 November 2022 A frontal system over Southern Vancouver Island continues to track
southward into Washington state tonight. Ahead of the front,
southwesterly gales prevail off the west coast of Vancouver Island
and Southern Strait of Georgia. Behind the front, northwest gales
over northern and central waters will spread along Vancouver Island
and into Juan de Fuca Strait as westerlies this evening.
A trough of low pressure over Haida Gwaii will track southward and
maintain the northwesterly gales over the offshore waters on Sunday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: