Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 16 April 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwesterly 5 to 15 knots becoming easterly 10 early Saturday morning.
Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 16 April 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Haida Gwaii.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:13 PM PDT 16 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce near gale
force northerly outflow winds tonight.
The ridge is forecast to strengthen Saturday night and gale force
outflow winds are expected to develop for all coastal inlets by
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: