Dixon Entrance West
Issued 10:30 AM PST 05 December 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to east 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to east 10 to 20 Monday morning.
Showers or flurries this afternoon and this evening.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 5 December 2021 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over BC interior.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today frontal system located over the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PST Monday quasi-stationary frontal system located
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PST 5 December 2021 A Pacific frontal system is currently over the offshore waters. Ahead
of the front, gale force east-southeast winds have developed over
offshore waters and then over central waters and west of Haida Gwaii
and Vancouver Island tonight.
The frontal system stalls over Queen Charlotte Sound and will
gradually weaken to below gale force easterly winds by Monday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: