Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PST 04 December 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 5 to 15 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southerly 10 to 15 late Sunday morning then backing to southeast 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 4 December 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 1:00 a.m. PST Sunday ridge located over Bowie.
By 11:00 a.m. PST Sunday ridge located over BC interior.
At 11:00 a.m. PST Sunday frontal system located west of Explorer.
By 11:00 p.m. PST Sunday frontal system located over northwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:57 PM PST 4 December 2021 A frontal system will approach the offshore waters late Sunday
afternoon. Ahead of the front, strong to gale force southerlies will
develop over Bowie and Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: