Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PST 18 November 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 late overnight then becoming variable 5 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Tuesday evening.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 18 November 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight departing low located near Seattle.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary trough located from the
North Coast to Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Tuesday building ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM PST 18 November 2019 A low pressure system near seattle will move into the BC Interior
overnight. In the wake of the low, strong to gale force northwest
winds will develop over most central and southern waters tonight and
persist through Tuesday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: