Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 11 August 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots becoming southerly 5 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 11 August 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday frontal system located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 PM PDT 11 August 2020 Moderate to strong northwesterlies will persist over most waters
As a ridge of high pressure lies west of Explorer. Strong to gale
force westerlies are forecast to develop through Juan de Fuca
Strait this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: