Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PST 05 December 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday then to south 25 Tuesday evening.
Periods of drizzle changing to rain Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 5 December 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight dissipating trough located west of
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight high located west of Bowie.
By 2:00 p.m. PST Tuesday departing high located southwest of
At 11:00 p.m. PST Tuesday approaching cold front located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PST 5 December 2022 An approaching cold front late Tuesday will bring southerly gales to
Bowie and the outer northern waters Tuesday overnight. These winds
will increase to southerly storm force and spread to the inner
northern waters, and the central waters Wednesday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: