Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 March 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 to 20 knots becoming north 5 to 15 near midnight except northeast 15 to 20 near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming southeast 15 to 25 Tuesday morning then veering to south 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 25 March 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low located off Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening low located off Explorer.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
over Haida Gwaii.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: