Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 14 April 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots late this afternoon except northeast 15 near Portland Inlet overnight and Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 14 April 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening cold front located west of Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating cold front located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:28 PM PDT 13 April 2021 A cold front from a low moving into the Gulf of Alaska will stall
over Bowie tonight and Wednesday. Ahead of the front, southerly gales
will continue over Northern Bowie tonight and ease Wednesday morning
as the front weakens.
Additionally, with a ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior,
marginal gale force northerly outflow winds will develop over Howe
Sound overnight and ease Wednesday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: