Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 21 June 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwesterly 5 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 25 Friday morning.
Chance of drizzle tonight and Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 21 June 2018 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over Cape Scott.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located over Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Friday weakening trough located on a line
north-south over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 11:00 p.m. PDT Friday approaching ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:24 PM PDT 21 June 2018 Onshore flow remains over the coast tonight as a trough of
Low pressure deepens over the BC Interior and a weak ridge of high
pressure persists offshore.
Westerly gale force winds will persist through Juan de Fuca Strait
tonight and ease early Friday morning then redevelop Friday
Northwest winds will reach marginal gale force through Johnstone
Strait tonight and ease Friday morning.
Elsewhere, winds will remain light to moderate.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: