Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 22 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 30 to 40 knots diminishing to southeast 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday.
Periods of rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 04:00 AM PDT 22 October 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 22 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line north-south
over western Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening frontal system located on a line
north-south over eastern Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located west of the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening frontal system located on a
line north-south over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 AM PDT 22 October 2018 A front over Bowie will gradually weaken late this afternoon.
Another front will track eastward across the offshore waters tonight
to lie over Haida Gwaii Tuesday morning.
Ahead of the fronts, gale to storm force southerly winds will
continue over most northern and central waters through Tuesday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: