Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 10 August 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots diminishing to light Tuesday morning then becoming northwest 15 early Tuesday evening.
Showers ending near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 10 August 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM PDT 10 August 2020 Gale force northwesterlies will persist west of Vancouver Island
south of the Brooks Peninsula tonight in response to a ridge of high
pressure offshore. Winds will ease to strong northwesterlies
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: