Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 02 July 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northwesterly 10 to 20 knots near noon then backing to westerly 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 2 July 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday trough located over the Lower Mainland.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:01 AM PDT 2 July 2022 A ridge of high pressure west of Bowie will bring strong to gale
force westerly winds to the central strait and the east entrance of
Juan de Fuca Strait this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: