Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 21 September 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind north 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light Saturday morning then becoming west 15 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 21 September 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low 1003 mb located over Explorer.
By 3:00 a.m. PDT Saturday weakening low located near Tofino.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:23 AM PDT 21 September 2018 A low pressure centre will slowly track across Southern Explorer
today and weaken tonight as it nears Tofino. Strong to gale force
winds in vicinity of the low will continue into early this evening.
A ridge of high pressure will advance on offshore waters following
the low. Strong to gale force northwesterly winds are forecast over
outer-coastal waters tonight.
Winds will ease somewhat Saturday morning as the advancing ridge
settles over coast waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: