Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then becoming north 5 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 15 overnight. Wind southeast 15 Friday.
Showers overnight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 11:00 a.m. PDT today low located west of Explorer.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Friday weakening low located over western Queen
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 AM PDT 26 May 2022 A low pressure centre will approach Explorer this afternoon then
cross the region tonight. The low will anchor over Western Queen
Charlotte Sound on Friday and gradually weaken through the day.
Southeast gales near the headlands of Vancouver Island and southwest
marginal gales over Southern Explorer are expected to develop late
this afternoon. Southeast gales will spread over eastern sections of
Queen Charlotte Sound early Friday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: