Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PST 21 January 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 20 early this evening then increasing to southwest 30 late overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 Monday morning then increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 21 January 2018 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today quasi-stationary low 990 mb located over
the Gulf of Alaska.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Monday approaching low located southwest of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 PM PST 21 January 2018 A low pressure system over the Gulf of Alaska will remain nearly
stationary tonight. Strong to marginal gale force westerlies will
prevail over most northern and central waters through Monday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: