Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 20 March 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light except northeast 20 knots near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 20 Thursday morning except northeast 20 near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming southeast 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 20 March 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday cold front located off Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday cold front located on a line north-south
over the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:09 PM PDT 20 March 2019 An approaching cold front will track across Bowie Thursday.
Ahead of the front, strong to gale force southeasterlies will develop
over the offshore waters Thursday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: