Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 21 January 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots veering to southwest 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind southwest 15 to 25 tonight and Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 21 January 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Vancouver Island.
By 1:00 p.m. PST today departing frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Lower Mainland.
At 4:00 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary low 990 mb located over
the Gulf of Alaska.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 AM PST 21 January 2018 A frontal system over Northern Vancouver Island will move
southeastward across Southern BC waters this morning. The system
Will move out of the region near noon as it continues tracking
southward. Gale to marginal storm force southeasterly winds will
continue over southern waters early this morning ahead of the front.
A low pressure system will remain over the Gulf of Alaska
Today through Monday. Marginal gale force westerlies will prevail
over most northern and central waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: