Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 June 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind southeast 15 to 20 Sunday.
A few showers beginning after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 June 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over Cape Scott.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Sunday weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today cold front located on a line north-south
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Sunday cold front located on a line north-south
over Cape Scott.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today approaching low 1002 mb located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 PM PDT 23 June 2018 Strong to gale force westerly winds are expected to return to eastern
portions of Juan de Fuca Strait late in the day on Sunday following
the passage of a cold front. These winds will persist through to
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: