Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 03 June 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 3 June 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday departing trough located on a line
north-south over southeastern Explorer.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT Thursday trough located over western Bowie.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Thursday dissipating trough located from Hecate
Strait to Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: