Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 06 May 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 20 to 30 knots becoming southwest 20 late Friday morning then diminishing to southwest 15 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 6 May 2021 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 992 mb located over northern Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Friday weakening low 1010 mb located near Langara.
At 1:00 a.m. PDT Saturday approaching trough located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 PM PDT 6 May 2021 A low over Central Bowie will move eastward tonight passing near
Langara Friday morning, then dissipating over the Southern Alaskan
Panhandle Friday afternoon. Strong to gale force southeasterlies
ahead of the low will shift gale to local storm force northwesterly
in its wake.
Winds will gradually weaken on Friday as the low dissipates and a
weak ridge builds behind the low.
The associated cold front is crossing the South Coast early this
evening. Behind the front the South Coast is experiencing strong to
gale force west to northwest tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: