Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PST 19 January 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 20 knots diminishing to west 15 this evening and to light after midnight. Wind becoming north 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 19 January 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today dissipating frontal system located on a
line northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 9:30 p.m. PST Wednesday trough located from the North Coast to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:34 AM PST 19 January 2021 A frontal system over Northern Vancouver Island this morning will
weaken as it tracks southwards across Vancouver Island today then
dissipate. Ahead of the front, strong to gale force southeasterlies
over southern waters will shift to moderate to strong northwesterly
in its wake.
Over northern waters, marginal gale force westerlies will ease to
moderate to strong by this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: