Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 03 October 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 25 knots with gusts to 35 near the mainland coast. Wind becoming northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday morning then becoming southeast 5 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Rain this afternoon. Showers Wednesday afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 3 October 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located over the Central
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday approaching frontal system located west
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday building ridge located south of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:18 AM PDT 3 October 2023 A trough of low pressure will track across Haida Gwaii late this
morning and onto the coast this afternoon. Ahead of the trough,
southerly gales will develop over Dixon Entrance - east and Hecate
Strait later this morning and then shift to strong westerlies in the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: