Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 30 early this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 to 30 tonight and Friday.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending near noon. Rain tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today deepening low located over the Washington
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today trough located near Langara.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over Explorer extending
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located from the Central Coast
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:03 AM PDT 29 September 2022 A frontal system passing to the north will clip Northern Bowie on
Friday evening giving marginal gale force southerly winds.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: