Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 April 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northerly 20 knots increasing to northerly 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind northerly 20 to 30 Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 April 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:35 PM PDT 24 April 2018 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior in combination with a
trough over Vancouver Island will produce marginal gale force
Outflow winds through Howe Sound tonight into Wednesday morning.
A ridge of high pressure over the northern offshore waters remains
stationary. The trough stretching from Hecate Strait to Vancouver
Island will intensify tonight. These systems will combine to produce
marginal gale force northerly winds tonight and Wednesday morning
over Southern Explorer, west coast Vancouver Island and Queen
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: