Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 30 October 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to south 25 late this evening and to south 25 to 35 late overnight. Wind backing to southeast 35 to 45 near noon Saturday.
Showers changing to rain overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 4:00 PM PDT 30 October 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 30 October 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
northern Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday frontal system located over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 PM PDT 30 October 2020 A frontal system will move onto Bowie on Saturday morning and reach
the North Coast in the evening. Winds will rise to gale force
southerly over the central and northern waters as the front
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: