Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 18 October 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 5 to 15 near midnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Showers ending near noon Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 18 October 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located from the Gulf of Alaska
to the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday departing trough located from the Gulf
of Alaska to the South Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday frontal system located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:28 PM PDT 18 October 2019 A trough extending from the Gulf of Alaska to Explorer will extend
southeastwards tonight to lie over the South Coast Saturday morning.
Moderate to strong west or southwesterlies will prevail over most
marine waters tonight. Strong to gale force northwesterlies will
develop over the offshore waters tonight behind trough as it extends
towards the South Coast. Winds will weaken to moderate to strong
northwest winds on Saturday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: